Run hard... then rest easy.
Attention Seattle Rock 'N' Roll half and full marathoners — and all runners!
Sleep off your race and then head to Green Lake to transform your post-race stiffness from “ugh” to “aha.” Jasyoga Head Coach Erin Taylor will hook you up with some well-deserved R&R — a Recovery for Runners sesh, tailored specifically to help you kick-start your recovery, and help you avoid tweaks, strains, and pains.
- When: Sunday, June 23, 10:30 – 11:30am
- Where: Green Lake park, across the street from Super Jock ‘N Jill (because the weather is going to be effing awesome)
- For: Runners — whether you raced the RnR, went for a weekend long run, or have logged any miles during the week — this is for you.
- Cost: Pay what you want/$5 suggested donation, no pre-registration required
- Prizes! We’ll be giving away a $25 Super Jock ‘N Jill gift card, coupons, discounted Jasyoga class passes and swag, and more.
So grab your yoga mat, tell your running buddies, and come Hit Reset. Those hammies (and quads, calves, and booties…) will thank you later…