Booyah! We're teaming up with Picky Bars!
Sometimes, you can tell someone’s an OMie before you’ve even met them. In this case, I knew Picky Bars were going to be my fave snack and one of my fave brands before I tore the wrapper off my first Lauren’s Mega Nuts.
I first heard about the Picky Revolution when I taught Oiselle HQ their first Jasyoga sesh back in August 2012. Picky creator Lauren Fleshman was in the house and was wearing a Picky wristband. I was like, “This chick is rad — I bet her bars are the real deal.” I went home and ordered my first box and it was love at first bite — literally. Wait, it gets better… then I was like, “Wha?! There’s a Picky CLUB?” Basically you get bars, swag, and good juju delivered to your mailbox every month. Nom.
Needless to say, my team shared my enthusiasm, and we’ve been Picky Clubers and superfans (did someone say “Bernie Lean?”) over the last year+ because 1) The Picky Crew uses words like “Boomshakalaka” and “Booyah daily, 2) The bars contain nothing but real food — "It's freaking science, dude." and 3) We are always hungry.
Now, we are beyond psyched to announce that our dreams have come true — Picky Bars has officially become an OMie!
So, what does this new partnership mean for you?
- Sample flavors and score free bars at special Jas-Picky events
- Contests and giveaways
- Inside scoop on Picky science plus nutrition tips for your active lifestyle straight from Picky Bars to you via the Jasyoga blog
- Jasyoga tips for keeping yoga real for your sports and your life — monthly on the Picky Bars blog
- Ops to posse up and connect with likeminded OMies who are living the #pickylife and have joined the #resetrevolution
- Lots of other fun stuff we haven’t even dreamt up yet — stay tuned!