Introducing The Hit Reset Book Collection
Sports create imbalances. When you train and compete, some muscles work overtime while others don't work hard enough. If left unaddressed, your body ends up compensating for lazy, stiff, or stuck muscles and joints, and eventually you'll be sidelined by stress, illness, or injury.
I wrote HIT RESET to help you become a more balanced and resilient athlete. The fact is your body is engineered for balance. It's the expert, and if you pay attention, it will tell you exactly what you need to know. But because our perception of where we're at often fails to align with reality, the book includes a series of self-tests to help you assess and correct some of the most common imbalances plaguing athletes today. Everyone says, "Listen to your body." But it’s revolutionary to actually do it. It's not just about doing yoga, it's how you do it that matters. So pay attention and be willing to respond accordingly.
We've brought the self-tests from HIT RESET to life in a new video series designed to help you learn from your best teacher: your body.
- Establish a Blueprint for Center. Reestablish a sense of center and practice maneuvering from there.
- Where's your core weakness? Assess and correct your core weakness.
- Where's your weight? Assess and correct your foundation.
- How's your form? Assess and correct your knee alignment.
- What's going on back there? Assess and correct your hamstring stretching form.
- Are your glutes working too hard or not enough? Assess and correct your glute engagement.
- Where do your hips need opening? Assess and correct your hip mobility.
- Where are your shoulder blades? Assess and correct your shoulder blade alignment.
- Where's your bend coming from? Assess and correct your side bend form.
What are your imbalances? How are you using HIT RESET to solve them? Share with
#hitresetbook. We can't wait to hear what you're learning this fall...