Announcing The HIT RESET Book
Over the years Jasyoga has grown from mobile studio to globally accessible videos and now I’m thrilled to announce that my new book, HIT RESET, will be landing on May 1!
Whether you’re winning marathons, biking to work, or hiking with your family on the weekend, you’re pushing your body to reach goals. You’re asking your body to perform. And balance is the key to performing your best.
HIT RESET will help you diagnose your particular imbalances and use yoga to achieve your specific goals because it’s not just about doing yoga. It’s how you do it that matters. This book is unique because it walks you through self diagnosis of your imbalances and equips you with a plan to address them.
Throughout the book you’ll find beautiful, immersive color photos of world class athletes and Jasyoga OMies Lauren Fleshman, Linsey Corbin, Norris Frederick, Brianna Sweeney, Casey Pursell (and more), who demonstrate the poses and programs you'll use to help you solve:
- Imbalances that lead to injury by redefining balance from head to toe
- Feeling easily winded with deep breathing exercises
- Feeling distracted or nervous with focus exercises
- Poor posture with core activating and strengthening poses
- Sleepy feet and stiff calves for a stronger foundation
- Knee pain with better form and strength poses
- Stiff hamstrings and sleepy glutes with activation exercises
- Unstable hips and IT band problems with hip helpers
- Stiff shoulders and sides with opening poses
Be sure to pre-order your copy! And mark your calendar for the May 1 release of HIT RESET.