12 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Outdoor Studio
Taking your Reset outside can truly optimize the transition between work and rest, effort and ease. Fresh air, warm sun, soft earth…your nervous system will get a little massage.
Sounds good but not sure where to start? We’ve got 12 ideas to help you get the most out of your outdoor session.
4. Go with the flow — you’ll be surprised how many of your favorite routines you know by heart, no screen required.
6. Follow the Athletes for Yoga Pros’ lead.
7. Get creative with props. Water bottles make great blocks, a discarded long sleeve layer can take the place of a strap.
8. Give yourself 5 — the The 5-Minute Reset Collection is perfect for the outdoor studio.
9. Challenge yourself to a week of outdoor sessions — notice how you feel at start and end of the week.
10. Get together and invite a friend to your outdoor studio. Lucky for you it has no maximum capacity.
11. Open the studio no matter the weather! With the right apparel the outdoor studio is (nearly) always the right temp.
12. Scroll #myoutdoorstudio for inspiration — and be sure to tag your own!