You're ready to do some yoga, but how? It’s not just about doing yoga, it’s how you do it that matters. Practicing in a way that directly supports your unique and ambitious goals will optimize your hard work, rather than work against it.
We created The How To Collection to help you get the most out of your time on the mat — to help fill the gaps and connect the dots between where you are now and where you want to be. These eight new Jasyoga Video routines address some of the most common scenarios that contribute to goals derailing — use them to set the tone and help you stay on track while you pursue your unique and ambitious goals:
- How To Refocus Meditation — supercharge energy back into the task at hand, gain metal clarity, and sharpen your focus.
- How To Warm Up — activate your breath and key muscles including your core, glutes, and upper back, adding more fluidity and power to your workout.
- How To Activate Your Core — make sure your core is awake and doing it’s job, optimizing all of your movement.
- How To Activate Your Glutes — add power to your stride and any workout.
- How To Kickstart Recovery — re-establish space in your body and restore fluidity, helping to kickstart recovery so that your hard work can be optimized.
- How To Hit Reset Anytime, Anywhere — Hit Reset on the go in less than 10 minutes.
- How To Hit Reset Head to Toe — bring balance to all the key areas and trouble spots from head to toe.
- How To Improve Sleep Meditation — sleep better so that you can recover better.
Think about how yoga fits into the big picture for you. How are you using Jasyoga to achieve your goals? Lead by example with #athletesforyoga
New to Jasyoga Video? Use code WIN2017 for a free month of unlimited access to over 80 yoga for athletes videos at video.jasyoga.com.